The Perpetual Puzzle Calendar you buy once and can use forever.
More fun than checking the calendar on your computer or on paper and original enough to make an awesome toy for your cube, you’ll have a blast putting this together.
Get challenged to use your imagination and come up with different modular designs each month, so you remember important dates better.
And if you’re the impatient type, this unusual block calendar will push all the right buttons and encourage you to find new ways to think about a common idea.
It fits in the palm of your hand and makes an excellent gift for coworkers. It won’t get in their way or take up much space on their desk, and it will give them something to do on slow days and while they’re on the phone.
An appreciation gift for teachers and a clever present for engineers who love solving puzzles, this neat little calendar will become your go-to gift for everyone, reminding them of simpler times when building blocks and Legos was (almost) all that mattered in life.
- Includes 65 blocks to build your month by matching each day with the right date
- Challenges your creativity to come up with different monthly designs
- Icon blocks help you mark important events and special dates to remember
- No need to buy paper calendars every year so it’s better for the trees
- Comes with a visual inspiration sheet showing you 7 ways to build your calendar
- Entertaining, challenging, and fun for natural problem solvers of all ages
Made from: ABS Plastic
Measures: 5"L x 4"H x 1.25"W
Order in 6's.